Leather, Fur and Craft Supplies
- Apparel and Accessories
- Books, Patterns and Paper
- Craft Supplies
- Craft Kits
- Quilt, Sewing and Material
- Gift Ideas
- Hides, Leather and Fur
- Native Herbs and Botanicals
- Essential Oils
- Aromatherapy Mists and Sprays
- Pow Wow Face Paint
- Skulls, Tails, Quills and Hair
- Taxidermy and Mounts
- Feather Case
- Native Smoked Leather Products
Food Equipment and Supply
- Omcan Commercial Ice Maker
- Starter Kits (Spices and Equipment)
- Butchering Equipment
- Clothing and Protective Wear
- Display Cases (Warm, Cold, Frozen)
- Cheese Cutter
- Deep Fryer
- Food Presentation
- Grease, Oil and Cleaners
- Kits and Sets
- Knives, Holders and Sharpeners
- Magazines, Books and Instructional DVD's
- Meat Preparation Equipment
- Meat Processing
- Packaging and Labeling
- Processing and Preserving
- Outdoor Magazines and Publications
- Axes and Sheaths
- Ruger Air Rifle (with Scope)
- Backpacks, Pack Baskets, Hiking
- Dog Sled and Harnesses
- Fire Starter Tools
- Knife Sharpening Tools
- Cooking, Grilling and Smoking
- Skijoring Harnesses
- Snowmobile Sleds and Accessories
- Snowshoes and Cleats
- Waterproof Clothing/Tarps
- Waterproofing Products
- Wood Products (For Smoking)
- Fishing Supplies
- Fishing Nets and Jiggers
- Books and Instructional DVD's
- 1 Finger Mitt
- Plastic Contianers and Bottles
- Traps and Accessories
- Trap and Snare Preparation
- Snare Making Components
- Snare Making Tools
- Set Making
- Lures and Attractants
- Nuisance Wildlife Management
- Animal Handling Equipment
- Pet Management
Tanning and Pelt Handling
- Skull Bleaching, Antler Staining
- Clothing and Protective Wear
- Kits and Pre-mixed Formulas
- Fleshing Beams
- Fleshing Machines
- Fleshing and Scraping Tools
- Stretching and Forming Boards
- Knives and Accessories
- Tail Strippers, Zippers & Gudies
- Gambrels and Hangers
- Nails and Push Pins
- Tanning Chemicals
- pH Testing and Setting
- Brushes, Combs and Conditioners
- Leather, Fur and Craft Supplies
- Store hours
- Catalogue and Flyers
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data stored in text files that are saved on your computer or other devices when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to remember you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”).
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during the course of your visit to the Website, and they expire when you close the web browser.
Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within our Website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for you while visiting the Website and Services.
Cookies may be set by the Website (“first-party cookies”), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the Website (“third party cookies”). These third parties can recognize you when you visit our website and also when you visit certain other websites.
What type of cookies do we use?
Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our Website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access the content.
Functionality cookies let us operate the Website and Services in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the Website and Services during future visits.
What are your cookie options?
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. Visit internetcookies.com to learn more about how to do this.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features the Website and Services offer.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy or its terms related to the Website and Services at any time at our discretion. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We may also provide notice to you in other ways at our discretion, such as through the contact information you have provided.
An updated version of this Policy will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Policy unless otherwise specified. Your continued use of the Website and Services after the effective date of the revised Policy (or such other act specified at that time) will constitute your consent to those changes.
Acceptance of this policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services.
This document was last updated on November 29, 2023